اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ
آمل أن تكونوا جميعا جيدة بنعمة الله.
من فضلك لا تمانع في الأخطاء في اللغة العربية وأنا أترجمها من الإنجليزية.
أنا مواطن هندي ، وقد رفعت زوجتي والقوانين في قضية فسخ الزواج وحضانة الطفل وأموال الصيانة.
أنا على استعداد لتركها كما واجهت مشاكل منذ 3 سنوات من الزواج. قوانين بلدي دائما من 1 شهر زواج تريد أن تأخذ ابنتهم مرة أخرى وإلغاء الزواج. لقد حاولت أنا وزوجتي أن أعمل أشياء. حتى صفعت من قبل الزوجة ، والألفاظ النابية والشتائم من الزوجة وفي القوانين ولكن الآن صبر بلدي للعمل هذا الزواج بسبب طفلي قد انتهى.
1. أود أن أعرف ما هو الإجراء المتبع في هذه الحالة؟

أعطت تصريحات كاذبة في السفارة الهندية بأنني مدمن مخدرات ، أضربها ، شؤون زوجية غير ذلك

2. هل يمكنها تقديم مثل هذه الدعاوى أمام القاضي؟
3. كيف ينظر القاضي إلى صحة ادعاءاتها؟
ليس لديها أي دليل باستثناء بعض الصور من الجلد الأحمر التي تحدث بسبب دفعها بعيدا عني لأنها انقذت علي ضربي.
هي غير مستقرة عقليا (عندما لا يدرك الغاضب ما تفعله) ، غير ناضج ، يسهل غسل دماغه ، ولديه ميول انتحارية.
وبمجرد أن طعنت نفسها وطلبت من الشرطة أن أفعل ذلك ولكن عندما انخفض غضبها وذهبنا إلى الشرطة قالت إنها فعلت ذلك بنفسها في غضب. وعلى نحو مشابه للادعاء الكاذب الذي قدمته للشرطة ، فإنها تقدم هذه المزاعم الأخرى على عاتقي.

4. يرجى تقديم المشورة الأخ ، وتاريخي هو 11 نوفمبر 2018.

بارك الله فيكم.
جزاك الله خير مقدما

اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ
Hope you all are good by the grace of allah.
Please don’t mind the mistakes in Arabic as I am translating it from English.
I am an indian national, my wife and in laws have filed a case of annulment of marriage, custody of child and maintenance money.
I am ready to let her go as I have faced issues since 3 years of marriage. My in laws always from 1st month of marriage want to take their daughter back and annul the marriage. It was me and my wife tried to work things. Even got slapped by wife, profanity and insults from wife and in laws but now my patience to work this marriage because of my child has ended.
1. I would like to know what procedure is followed in this case?

She gave false statements in Indian embassy that I am a drug addict, beats her, extra marital affairs etc

2. Can she make claims like these in front of judge?
3. How will judge look at the authenticity of her claims?
She doesn’t have any evidence except some pictures of red skin occurring due to me pushing her away from me as she pounced on me to beat me.
She is mentally unstable (when angry doesn’t realize what she is doing), immature, easily brainwashed and has suicidal tendencies.
Once she stabbed herself and called police stating that I did it but when her anger got reduced and we went to police she said she did it herself in anger. Similarly to the false claim she made to police, she is making these other claims onto me.

4. Please advise brother, my date is 11th November 2018.

May allah bless you all.
Jazakallah khair in advance